Jump into an adventure !!!
Open Water Diver
- Basic Course of the American system of training diving – PADI.
- Independent study textbook theoretical lessons and instructional DVD movie, checking their knowledge tests and a final exam that you must answer 75%.
- Five practical lessons in the pool, with the performance of exercises, mainly related to safety and buoyancy.
- Four dives in the sea-maximum depth of 18 meters, a tutorial, an international certificate, recognized in the world!
- This course will teach you how to dive safely. You get the pleasure of communicating with the underwater world and meet new friends.
- Discover Scuba Diver
- Дайвинг на Крите с Частным гидом.Первое погружение.(video)
- Briefing where you are introduced to diving and other underwater equipment, improvement of underwater signals to communicate underwater.
- Introductory diving and snorkelling.
- Dive at a shallow depth with an instructor, improvement of skills and diving excursions, if you’re lucky, you’ll introduce an octopus Petrovich.
- Bubblemaker. Children 8 to 10 years.
GIVE ME SCUBA !!!
- Introductory dive at a shallow depth, this includes:
- Familiarity with diving and diving equipment
- Fitting wetsuit and diving equipment steep
- Exchange underwater signals and the first dive, with photos on the memory!
Courses for certified divers
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Navigation (obligatory, includes navigation with compass and other natural landmarks)
- Deep dive (obligatory, includes a dive to a depth of 30 meters)
- Courses of choice: Boot Diver, Drift Diver, Night Diver, Peak Perfarmance Buoyancy and others.
- Rescue Diver
- Here, everything is much more serious. You will learn the technique of salvation and learn how to act in an emergency. Pass program Emergency First Responce.
- You also will gain the skills, most of which, I hope you never have to apply in practice.
- In this course, divers hone their skills. Acquire the ability to demonstrate a variety of skills. Learn the theory of diving on a professional level. Learn to organize dives and accompany groups of divers. A workshop should have the following training of trainers IDS.